Abatement Technologies HEPA-AIRE H2KMA Deluxe Model Negative Air Machine
- Powerful airflow, rated at 1,300 cfm (L) & 2,000 cfm (H)
- Two pre-filter stages and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
- Equipped with a differential pressure gauge and an audio “change filter” alarm
- Superior mobility and durable 20 gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- ETL-certified to conform to stringent UL and CSA safety standards
Net weight w/ filters: 124 lbs. with H242406-99 HEPA; 151 lbs. with H2010M HEPA.
Shipping weight: 141 lbs. with H242406-99 HEPA; 168 lbs. with H2010M HEPA.
Dimensions - LxWxH: 35 3/4"L x 26"W x 30 1/4"H.
Power supply requirements: 115-120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amp circuit.
Normal operating amps: 10 amps or less.
Motor: 1 HP, 2 speed motor with thermal overload protection, auto re-set, 60 HZ, single phase.
Operational sound level: 70 dBA on high speed. Reading taken at a distance of 5 feet.
Cabinet material: 20 gauge galvanized steel.
Transportability: 2 each removable 4", 360° swivel casters with locking feature. 2 each removable 4", fixed position casters.
- First stage filter: 1" coarse particulate polypad pre-filter (H2001).
- Second stage filter: 2" pleated particulate pre-filter (H2002).
- Optional second stage filter: 2" high capacity carbon filter (VL2024).
- HEPA filter: Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against 0.3 micron size particles (H242406-99).
- Optional HEPA filter: Tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.97% or higher against0.3 micron size particles (H2010M).