Abatement Technologies PAS750 HEPA-AIRE Portable Air Scrubber
The new 33.5-pound PAS7500 HEPA-AIRE Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is now the most compact and lightweight metal air scrubber available thanks to its new design and durable anodized aluminum cabinet. The variable speed PAS750 produces peak airflow of over 600 cfm. And with a peak amperage draw of only 1.9 amps or less, up to 5 units can be safely daisy-chained on one 15 amp circuit via the built-in GFCI-protected receptacles.
Other great features of the state-of-the-art PAS600 include:
- Strong Anodized Aluminum Cabinet - Corrosion-resistant cabinet with airtight and watertight, aircraft-grade rivet construction
- Durable - Stands up to rough handling and is easy to keep clean
- Smaller Size - Fits in tighter spaces
- Top-Mounted Carrying Handles - Convenient handling around the job site
- Swing Out Door - Quick and easy filter access
- Quiet Operation - 62 to 67 dBA reading taken at five feet
- Stackable - Rubber feet on top and bottom panels enable up to three units to be securely stacked
Multiple Filter Stages
The PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber has several filter stages to remove airborne particles and odors found in fire, flood and water-loss restoration projects:
- Stage 1 - Inexpensive 1" coarse particulate FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter
- Stage 2 - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter
- Optional stage 2 - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors - PLEASE ORDER SEPARATELY - Great for Odors and fine particulate.
- HEPA filter - Tested and certified to 99.97% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 microns
True HEPA Filter Can Save Thousands of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true IEST-compliant Type A HEPA filter in the PAS750 maintains its initial 99.97%+ efficiency rating job after job, month after month. This important feature can save users thousands of dollars in annual filter replacement costs compared to electrostatic-charged filters that must be replaced after every job to maintain their initial efficiency.
The advanced HEPA-AIRE PAS750 Portable Air Scrubber features:
- Powerful - High-efficiency airfoil blower. Provides 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
- Low Amperage - Daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit
- Negative Pressure - Attached 10” diameter exhaust collar
- Easy-to-Transport - Top-mounted carrying handles
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS750
- Safety First - NRTL Certified for electrical safety
- Surface Protection - Large rubber bottom feet protect surfaces during use
- 230 VAC/50 Hz - Export Model Available"
The PAS-750 replaces the PAS-600 Portable Air Scrubber.
Up to three units can be stacked to save time and space during storage and use.
Easy HEPA Filter Access
Swing out door provides easy access and fast replacement of the pre-filters and HEPA filter.
Daisy Chain for More Cleaning Power
Multiple units can be daisy chained on a single 15 amp circuit for maximum air cleaning power.
Recessed Control Panel
Recessed control panel helps to protect controls from accidental bumps.
Control Panel Features
- Speed control switch
- Green ‘Unit On’ power indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Circuit breaker
- GFCI-protected dual receptacles
10” Exhaust Duct Outlet
The PAS750 portable air scrubber has a large 10" diameter exhaust duct outlet to provide maximum airflow and efficiency. (Flex duct and locking collar sold separately.)
Secure, Top Mounted Carrying Handles
Easy to grasp handles provide transport and maneuverability on the job site.
Maintenance - Follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to experience longevity of the HEPA Core. Failing to change the prefilters will cause loss of longevity of the HEPA Core filter!
HEPA Core is rated for 3 years under normal use. In sever situations, the core life will be shorter.