PREMIERONE PureFlo HP500 Whole House HEPA system is comprised of a ventilator, speed selection switch, 3-stages of filtration and the cabinet enclosure system. The ventilator pulls air through the pre-filter and pushes the same air threw the impregnated carbon pad for odor control and finally the last stage of filtration is the RHF562 HEPA filter which removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 um in size.
PREMIERONE PureFlo HEPA Air Cleaner, Whole House, 230 to 300 cfm, 22 in Height, 17 in Width, 13 in Depth, 120 VAC, 1.5 A, 112 to 140 W, 60 Hz Power Source, Duct Mounting.
- Ducting Flairs for easy install
- 2-speed backward curve motorized impeller
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- RHF562 HEPA filter lasts up to two years with normal use
- ARK564 Carbon and pre-filter only need replacing every 6 months
|Flow Rate||230 to 300 cfm|
|Power Source||120 VAC 60 Hz 1.5 A 112 to 140 W|