PREMIERONE PureFlo HP500 Whole House HEPA system is comprised of a ventilator, speed selection switch, 3-stage filtration and the cabinet enclosure system. The ventilator pulls air through the pre-filter and pushes the same air threw the impregnated carbon pad for odor control and finally the last stage of filtration is the RHF562 HEPA filter which removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 um in size.
PREMIERONE PureFlo HEPA Air Cleaner, Whole House, 230 to 300 cfm, 22 in Height, 17 in Width, 13 in Depth, 120 VAC, 1.5 A, 112 to 140 W, 60 Hz Power Source, Duct Mounting.
Can be used as a Free-Standing HEPA Filtration Unit - small areas. Install in Ductwork as a bypass unit that will NOT decrease the efficiency of your central system.
- Ducting Flairs for easy install
- 2-speed backward curve motorized impeller
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- RHF562 HEPA filter lasts up to two years (pets, kids, carpeting, environmental issues or neglecting to change the pre-filter may shorten the life of the HEPA Core Filter)
- ARK564 Carbon and pre-filter replace every 3 months
|Flow Rate||230 to 300 cfm|
|Power Source||120 VAC 60 Hz 1.5 A 112 to 140 W|