Abatement Technologies PAS2400 HEPA-AIRE Portable Air Scrubber
Exceptional performance and a full array of user-friendly features have made the Abatement Technologies PAS2400 Portable Air Scrubber* a popular choice for capturing airborne particles during facility construction and renovation. With peak tested airflow of up to 2,100 cfm, and a maximum static lift of 5.5”, it’s the highest output Portable Air Scrubber that is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 120 V/15 amp electrical supply.
The PAS2400HC Portable Air Scrubber has several filter stages with exceptional dirt-holding capacity, and optional gas and odor removal capabilities:
- Stage 1 - Inexpensive 1" FIBER-TRAPPER® 1.0 pre-filter
- Stage 2 - 2" pleated particulate pre-filter
- Stage 3 (optional) - 2" high-capacity VAPOR-LOCK® carbon filter for odors (not included)
- HEPA filter - Tested and certified to 99.97% minimum efficiency @ 0.3 microns
Zero Bypass’ Design and True HEPA Filter
A unique cabinet design and a true high-capacity, IEST-compliant HEPA filter help ensure that the PAS2400 exhausts 99.97%+ efficiency air out of the work area, job after job, month after month."
The PAS2400 comes equipped with many outstanding features including:
- Portability - The upright, two-module design with built-in transport dolly enhance the mobility and maneuverability of the PAS2400 and its ability to operate in tight spaces
- Power - The custom-designed, high-speed motor and AT Gold blower allow the PAS2400 to produce up to 60% more vacuum power than other 120 VAC systems
- Economy - The high dirt-holding capacity of the PAS2400 pre-filters and long life non-electrostatic HEPA filter extend the useful life of the filters and reduce replacement filter costs
- Efficiency - True 99.97%-certified HEPA filter retains its original 99.97%+ efficiency, even after hundreds of hours of operation
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PAS2400HC
- Safety First - NRTL certified to conform to UL507 and CSA 22.2 safety standards
- Export Model Available - The 230V/50-60Hz PAS2400TF model is designed specifically for overseas users
Portable and Maneuverable
The upright design, built-in transport dolly and perfect weight and balance of the PAS2400 enables the operator to effortlessly tilt it back and wheel silently to the work area.
Built-in Stair Climber
The built-in stair climber further enhances portability by making it easier to go up or down stairs. The upper pre-filter module can also be detached and hand-carried to further lighten the load.
Modular Control Panel
Everything you need to operate the PAS2400 is conveniently located in one location.
Control Panel Features:
- Speed control switch
- Green ‘Unit On’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace Pre-filter’ indicator lamp
- ‘Replace HEPA’ indicator lamp
- Hour meter