Five speed settings, from 150 cfm to 675 cfm
Quiet (52 dBA to 58 dBA @ 5’)
HEPA filters are tested & certified to 99.99%
Unique zero-bypass dual cabinet design - added assurance that contaminated air can’t bypass the HEPA filter
Microprocessor-based, password protected, touch pad controls
Smaller and Lighter: In-Room HEPA Air Purification Unit Deploys Rapidly for Infectious Patient Isolation
Abatement Technologies HEPA-CARE HC600F Air Purification System is an even smaller and lighter portable option to our popular HC800F model. The 63 pound HC600F converts patient rooms into CDC-compliant negative pressure isolation rooms at a very attractive price point. This versatile unit can also be operated as a continuous recirculating air purifier to lower airborne pathogen counts in high risk areas such as ER waiting rooms, patient treatment areas and surgical centers.
The powerful HC600F Patient Isolation System has a peak airflow rating of 675 cfm, and is equipped with a HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.99% of microscopic particles 0.3 microns in size. When used in the negative pressure mode, the unit can generally provide 12 air changes per hour (ACH) or more in rooms as large as 2,500-3,000 cubic feet. Hospital-grade, swivel casters make the HC600F easy to roll and deploy at a moment’s notice.
“Dirty” air laden with potentially infectious airborne organisms and harmful microscopic particles is first pulled through two filter stages:
- A 2” MERV 8 particulate pre-filter treated with microbial growth inhibitor (standard)
- A pharmaceutical-grade HEPA filter with closed-cell neoprene gasket seal
Optional VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon Filters Remove Odors and Gases
The HEPA-CARE HC600F Air Purification System can also be equipped with an optional VAPOR-LOCK high-capacity, activated carbon or carbon blend filter to remove odors and gases. The VAPOR-LOCK filter replaces the standard 2” particulate pre-filter and must be ordered separately. Learn more about eliminating odors, vapors and VOCs from the air using VAPOR-LOCK high-capacity activated carbon and carbon blend filters.
HEPA Filtration and UVGI Disinfection
For customers that require HEPA filtration and germicidal UVGI protection, the HC600FUV Air Purification System combines the air purification performance of the HC600F with a high-strength UV lamp to irradiate and destroy airborne bacteria and other hazardous pathogens. Learn more about the HC600FUV Air Purification System with germicidal UV disinfection."
The HC600F Portable Air Filtration System includes many state-of-the-art design features including:
- Highly Portable - Narrow, upright cabinet mounted on four, built-in smooth-rolling swivel casters with two front foot brakes provide superior mobility and use in small spaces
- Powerful Airflow - Energy-efficient motorized impeller rated for 100,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Adjustable Settings - Five speed settings from 150 cfm to 675 cfm
- Unique Zero-Bypass Dual Cabinet Design - Added assurance that contaminated air can’t bypass the HEPA filter
- Aircraft-Type Powder-Coated Aluminum Cabinet - Durable .050” aircraft aluminum powder-coated white creates a professional-looking “hospital” appearance and is easy to decontaminate and maintain
- Safety Certification - Certified as a Class II Medical Devices under FDA 510K and NRTL certified to conform with relevant UL and CSA safety standards
- User-Friendly Controls - Microprocessor-based, password protected, touch pad controls
- Export Version - 230 volt/50-60 Hz HC600FTF model is available for overseas customers
- Quiet Operation - Operates at just 48 dBA to 58 dBA @ 6’