RAM3000D Axial Air Mover Creates High-Velocity, High-Volume Airflow for Drying Structures Faster
The powerful, durable and lightweight RAPTOR RAM3000DRD is a deluxe, full feature axial air mover from Abatement Technologies. It delivers almost 3,500 cfm of high velocity airflow right where you need it for structural drying, yet draws less than three amps. The RAM3000DRD is specially designed to dry sub-surface materials, such as carpet pads and subflooring, in "top-down" or "in-place" conditions.
A multi-position design allows the contractor to drive airflow at a downward angle, providing concentrated drying power to the wettest areas to speed up the drying process. When not in use, multiple RAM3000D units can be stacked securely with built-in interlocking channels molded into the impact-resistant housing.
Abatement Technologies RAM3000DRD Axial Air Mover controls include a three-speed switch, a green “On” lamp, circuit breaker, hour meter and a GFCI protected duplex receptacle for daisy-chaining up to 4 units together on one 15-amp circuit.
State-of-the-art design and convenience features of RAPTOR RAM3000 Series Axial Air Movers include:
- Advanced Axial Air Drying Technology - Two-speed, high-velocity airflow rated up to 1,950 fpm pulling 2.8 amps or less!
- Durable, Lightweight Cabinet - High-density, rotational-molded polymer housing is strong, scuff-resistant and easy to clean
- Safety-Certified for U.S. and Canada - ETL-certified to conform with UL & CAN/CSA safety and flammability standards
- Multiple Operating Positions - Allows airflow to be concentrated to the wettest areas for faster drying
- Built-in GFCI Receptacle - Built-in dual, GFCI-protected receptacle and circuit breaker for daisy-chain operation of up to four RAM3000D units on a single 15 amp circuit
- Extra Long Power Cord - Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and built-in cord wrap
- User-Friendly Controls - Low-profile, recessed controls with HIGH/LOW/OFF 3-position rocker switch and green "fan running" indicator lamp
- Space Saving - Two units can be stacked and interlocked securely
- Hour Meter - Logs real time operating hours at the job site
- optional Stand - Maximize the drying power of the RAPTOR RAM3000D by positioning it above wet areas with the optional folding stand
RAM3000D Axial Air Mover Specifications:
- Airflow - 3,450 cfm (High); 2,300 cfm (Low)
- Lightweight - Ergonomic Design Weighs Only 32 Pounds
- Power Supply Requirements - 115-120 volts AC, 60 Hz, 15 amp circuit
- Normal Operating Amps - High speed: 2.8 A @ 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Low speed: 2.3 A @ 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Circuit Breaker - 10 amps
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Power Cord - Hard wired 14/3 SJTW power cord with molded plug
- Controls - Three-position HIGH/LOW/OFF motor switch with green "unit on" light indicating fan operation
- Transportability - Built-in ergonomic carry-handle for even weight distribution and perfect balance
- Non-Marking Rubber Feet - Attached rubber feet protect surfaces, eliminate vibration and secure the RAM3000D firmly in place during operation
The RAM3000DRD comes in Red, but custom colors are available by special order, minimum order quantities apply. If you are interested in custom colors or private labels, please call or email us for a custom quote.
Why risk potential electrical safety or fire issues by buying non-approved air movers? The Abatement Technologies RAM3000D Axial Air Mover has been tested by Intertek Testing Services (ITS), and found to comply with applicable UL and CSA electrical safety requirements. Learn more about the importance of product safety certification.
RAPTOR Air Movers provide quality, features and performance comparable to competitive top of the line models that are also made in the U.S. or Canada, yet they are priced competitively with air movers imported from Asia. Save money but don’t compromise on safety or quality.
RAM3000D Instruction Manual - Read or download the instruction manual for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. RAM3000D Axial Air Mover
For further information on all Abatement Technologies, Inc. products, please contact Abatement Technologies at:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern