Designed and built for rugged use by water restoration professionals, the powerful standard model RAM1000SRD RAPTOR Air Movers from Abatement Technologies feature an ultra-tough and easy-to-clean polyethylene housings made from a tough polymer UL94HB flame retardant resin that contains EPA registered UV and microbial growth inhibitors. All RAPTOR air movers are ETL certified to conform to Stringent UL and CSA safety and flammability standards.
State-of-the-art design features of the RAPTOR RAM1000SRD Air Mover include:
- Faster drying time for improved employee productivity
- Reduced clean-up time and maintenance costs with heavy-duty components
- High-density, rotational-molded polymer housing is strong, scuff-resistant and easy to clean
- Excellent airflow, high velocity: 3,275 fpm @ high speed, air volume: 1,300 cfm @ high speed
- Low Amperage Draw, 2.8 Amps (high speed) / 2.2 amps (low speed)
- 4 Units draw only 11A combined on a 15A circuit
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Attached 25-foot power cord with grounded plug and Built-in cord wrap
- Low-profile, recessed controls High / Off / Low 3-position switch
- Built-in ergonomic handle distributes weight evenly to create a perfect balance
- Lightweight and easy to carry: Weighs only 25 pounds
- Three operating positions: Horizontal, 45 degrees & vertical 90-degrees to the ceiling
- Up to three RAPTOR units can be securely stacked and interlocked
- Non-marking rubber feet protect surfaces & eliminate vibration
- ETL certified to conform with UL & CAN/CSA safety & flammability standards for the U.S. & Canada
The RAM1000SRD comes in Red but custom colors and private labels are available by special order, minimum order quantities apply. If you are interested in custom colors or private labels, please call or email us for a custom quote.
Why risk potential electrical safety or fire issues by buying non-approved air movers? RAPTOR Centrifugal Air Movers are certified by Intertek Environmental Testing Laboratories to conform to applicable UL and CAN/CSA safety standards for the U.S. and Canada. Learn more about the importance of product safety certification.
RAPTOR Air Movers provide quality, features and performance comparable to competitive top of the line models that are also made in the U.S. or Canada, yet they are priced competitively with air movers imported from Asia. Save money but don’t compromise on safety or quality.
For further information on all Abatement Technologies, Inc. products,
please contact Abatement Technologies at:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern