The PREDATOR® PRED600 is incredibly lightweight, compact and powerful.
Abatement Technologies Predator 600 Product Overview Video
The 34-pound PREDATOR® model PRED600 from Abatement Technologies® is incredibly lightweight, compact and powerful. The variable-speed PRED600 produces an impressive peak airflow rating of 200 cfm to more than 600 cfm, yet draws only 2.5 amps or less.
Ideal for smaller containment areas and use with mobile containment cubes in construction areas, the PRED600 can be easily hand-carried via the top handle, or stacked two or three high on a 2-wheel hand truck. The virtually indestructible high-density, polyethylene cabinet and a motorized impeller rated for up to 100,000 hours of use with no maintenance keep the PRED600 running smoothly and looking good, year after year.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousand of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
Some air scrubbers are equipped with filters that must be replaced after every job because the electrostatic charge they rely on to achieve their initial efficiency rating dissipates during use. Because the true HEPA filter in the PRED600 maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, users can potentially save thousands of dollars per year in replacement filter costs.
High-tech features that set the PRED600 Portable Air Scrubber apart include:
- Powerful - Provides 6 ACH @ 5,000-6,000 ft³
- Special Cabinet - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors in the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity
- Easy to Clean - A special TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and decontaminate
- Effective & Economical Filtration - Comes equipped with two high-capacity particulate pre-filters and a true 99.97% HEPA filter. VAPOR-LOCK® Carbon pre-filter for odors is optional
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED600
- Secure Stacking - Multiple units stack and nest securely together to save space in a warehouse or van, or when operating on the job safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
PRED600 Product Specifications:
Airflow - 200-600 cfm
Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH in 5,000-6,000 ft3
Net Weight with Filters - 34 pounds
Shipping Weight - 39 pounds
Dimensions (L x W x H) - 24"L x 18"W x 19.5"H
Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
Normal Operating Amps - 2.5 amps or less. (Daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit)
Motorized Impeller - Motorized impeller rated for 100,000 hours with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single-phase
Circuit Breaker - 12 amps
Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
Transportability - Sturdy top handle
Pre-Filter Access - Hinged door secured by rotating latches. Full perimeter gasket seals to protect against bypass of dirty air
Rubber Feet - Attached rubber feet protect floors and secure the PRED600 firmly in place during operation
Replacement Air Filters Used with the PRED600 Portable Air Scrubber:
F621 - 1st Stage Coarse particulate Filter
H502 - 2nd Stage Pleated Particulate Pre-filter
H161606-99 - Final Stage HEPA Filter
VL1002 - Optional 2nd Stage Vapor Lock Carbon Filter
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST
PRED600 Instruction Manual - Read or download the Instruction Manual for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED600 portable air scrubber.
PRED600 Media Replacement Schedule - Read or download the Media Replacement Schedule for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED600 portable air scrubber.
PRED600 Brochure - Read or download the Brochure for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED600 portable air scrubber.