The power of micro-organism killing UVGI germicidal radiation with the air-cleansing performance of HEPA filtration all incorporated in this easily transportable air scrubber.
Abatement Technologies Predator 1200UV Product Overview Video
The lightweight Abatement PRED1200UV Portable Air Scrubber (PAS) creates the definitive air purification solution for water damage restoration contractors by combining the bacteria-killing power of germicidal UV technology with the air-cleansing performance of HEPA filtration. This portable air scrubber delivers outstanding air scrubbing performance in an ultra-strong, rotational molded polyethylene cabinet. The PRED1200UV utilizes a powerful UVGI lamp mounted in the third stage of a high-efficiency filtration system.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousand of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true HEPA filter in the PRED1200UV Portable Air Scrubber maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, saving thousands of dollars in filter replacement costs per year. This feature alone is important to consider, especially when you compare it to electrostatic-charged filters that may require replacement after every job to maintain initial filtration efficiency.
Advanced engineering features of the PRED1200UV Portable Air Scrubber that set it apart include:
- High-Output UVGI Lamp - An internally mounted UVGI germicidal lamp to kill bacteria and eliminate odors
- Safety Interlock Protection - Lamps turn off automatically when filter door is opened
- Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - High-density, TEFGARD® polyethylene cabinet is strong, tough and easy to clean
- Powerful Airflow - Variable speed airflow rated up to 900 cfm. Provides 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
- Resin Protectant - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors infused into the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity and protect against cabinet deterioration
- Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position as space allows
- User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED1200UV
- Simple Filter Access - Convenient hinged rear pre-filter access door provides quick access to filters
- Superior Mobility - Built-in dolly with solid handle rolls easily on the job with one worker on 8" diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
PRED1200 Product Specifications:
- Airflow - 300-900 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
- Net Weight with Filters - 70 pounds
- Shipping Weight - 95 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 22"L x 24"W x 42"H
- UVGI Lamp - 39 watts total output
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Amps - 3.5 amps or less (Daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit)
- Motorized Impeller - Motorized impeller rated for 100,000 hours with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single-phase
- Circuit Breaker - 12 amps
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Built-in Dolly - Two-wheel dolly consisting of 8" solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for gripping
- Pre-Filter Access - Hinged door secured by rotating latches. Full perimeter gasket seals to protect against bypass of dirty air
Replacement air filters used with the PRED1200UV portable air scrubber:
F621 - 1st Stage Coarse particulate Filter
H502UVR - 2nd Stage UV Resistant Pleated Particulate Pre-filter
H610C-99 - Final Stage HEPA Filter
UV415 - 16" Straight UV-C Lamp bulb
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST
PRED1200UV Instruction Manual - Read or download the Instruction Manual for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200UV portable air scrubber.
PRED1200UV Media Replacement Schedule - Read or download the Media Replacement Schedule for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200UV portable air scrubber.
PRED1200UV Brochure - Read or download the Brochure for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200UV portable air scrubber.