Powerful HEPA air scrubbing performance in a lightweight, virtually indestructible cabinet
Abatement Technologies Predator 1200 Product Overview Video
The lightweight Abatement PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber delivers outstanding air scrubbing performance in an ultra-strong, rotational molded polyethylene cabinet. Weighing only 70 pounds with filters, the PRED1200 produces a peak airflow rating of 900 cfm at 3.5 amps or less.The GFCI-protected duplex receptacle allows multiple units to be daisy-chained on one 15-amp outlet.
True HEPA Filter Saves Thousand of Dollars in Filter Replacement Costs
The true HEPA filter in the PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber maintains its initial 99.97% efficiency rating job after job, month after month, saving thousands of dollars in filter replacement costs per year. This feature alone is important to consider, especially when you compare it to electrostatic-charged filters that may require replacement after every job to maintain initial filtration efficiency.
State-of-the-art features that set the PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber apart include:
Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - High-density, TEFGARD® polyethylene cabinet is strong, tough and easy to clean
Powerful Airflow - Variable speed airflow rated up to 900 cfm. Provides 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
Resin Protectant - Microbial growth and UV inhibitors infused into the cabinet resin protect cabinet integrity and protect against cabinet deterioration
Flexible Operation - Can operate in the upright or horizontal position as space allows
User-Friendly Controls - A complete array of convenient controls enables users to continuously monitor the operating status of the PRED1200
Simple Filter Access - Convenient hinged rear pre-filter access door provides quick access to filters
Superior Mobility - Built-in dolly with solid handle rolls easily on the job with one worker on 8" diameter smooth, non-marking rear wheels
Safety First - NRTL certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety. Meets UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
PRED1200 Product Specifications:
- 230 Volt/50 Hz AC Model - PRED1200TF PAS runs on 230 Volt/50 Hz current (1,000-1,250 m³/hr.)
- Airflow - 300-900 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH @ 6,000-8,000 ft³
- Net Weight with Filters - 70 pounds
- Shipping Weight - 95 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 22"L x 24"W x 42"H
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Normal Operating Amps - 3.5 amps or less (Daisy-chain multiple units on one 15 amp circuit)
- Motorized Impeller - Motorized impeller rated for 100,000 hours with thermal overload protection, auto reset, 60Hz, single-phase
- Circuit Breaker - 12 amps
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Cabinet Material - UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-Registered microbial inhibitor
- Built-in Dolly - Two-wheel dolly consisting of 8" solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for gripping
- Pre-Filter Access - Hinged door secured by rotating latches. Full perimeter gasket seals to protect against bypass of dirty air
Replacement Air Filters Used with the PRED1200 Portable Air Scrubber:
F621 - 1st Stage Coarse particulate Filter
H502 - 2nd Stage Pleated Particulate Pre-filter
H610C-99 - Final Stage HEPA Filter
VL1002 - Optional 3rd Stage Vapor Lock Carbon Filter
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST
PRED1200 Instruction Manual - Read or download the Instruction Manual for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200 portable air scrubber.
PRED1200 Media Replacement Schedule - Read or download the Media Replacement Schedule for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200 portable air scrubber.
PRED1200 Brochure - Read or download the Brochure for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PRED1200 portable air scrubber.