Powerful 230-Volt HEPA Air Purification System for Large Commercial and Industrial Disaster Restoration Projects
With peak delivered airflow of up to 4,000 cfm, the PAS5000K Portable Air Scrubber from Abatement Technologies® is designed to handle the largest and toughest disaster restoration jobs you can throw at it. Its five-horsepower, 230-volt single-phase motor and multi-inlet blower typically enable the PAS5000K to maintain 6 Air Changes per Hour (ACH) in spaces as large as 35,000 to 40,000 ft³.
The dual HEPA filters are individually tested and certified to ensure that the PAS5000K can provide 99.97% or higher efficiency at rated airflow. The upright cabinet mounted on four extra heavy-duty, 5" diameter casters with foot brakes enhances PAS5000K mobility and allows it to fit through standard doorways. The PAS5000K Portable Air Scrubber is NRTL-certified to operate safely on a 220-240 volt/60 Hz single phase power supply.
Features that make the PAS5000K uniquely qualified for large spaces include:
- Power Plus - Strong, five-horsepower single-phase motor delivers up to 4,000 cfm of peak airflow yet draws 23 amps or less on a 230 V/30 amp/60 Hz electric supply
- Durability - Tough, galvanized 20 gauge stainless steel cabinet with strong and secure aircraft-type solid rivet fasteners
- Mobility - Narrow, 26.5"-wide upright cabinet with four extra heavy-duty, 5" diameter by 2"-wide casters (2 fixed and 2 locking swivels)
- Odor Adsorption - VAPOR-LOCK® high-capacity granular carbon pre-filters capture gasses and odors. Optional pre-filters are also available
- HEPA Efficiency - Dual 2,000 cfm HEPA filters are 100% tested and certified to provide 99.97%+ efficiency @ 0.3 microns
- Safety - The PAS5000K has been independently tested and certified in accordance with applicable UL and CSA safety requirements
Replacement air filters used with the PAS5000K portable air scrubber:
VL2024 - 1st Stage Vapor Lock Carbon Filter (2 Filters Required)
H2010M - Final Stage HEPA filter (2 Filters Required)
H2002-12 - Optional 1st Stage Pleated Particulate Pre-filter (2 Filters Required)
The PAS5000K requires 2 of each filter for a full filter change; it has a top and bottom filter rack.
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST