The new SAFEGUARD Portable Air Scrubbers from Abatement Technologies® deliver more bang for your buck compared to other negative air filtration devices.
SAFEGUARD PAS1600SHS High-Performance HEPA Filtration System
The SAFEGUARD PAS1600SHS high-performance model provides the enhanced performance required for the toughest structural drying jobs, such as use with specialized drying attachments, like the Adaptidry Floor and Wall Drying Kit from Injectidry®. A powerful 1.5 hp motor and backward curved blower that produce up to 50% more static capacity than competitive units dry structures faster, can increase productivity, and reduce drying time and costs. At peak airflow of 1,900 cfm, the PAS1600SHS can typically maintain 6 ACH in containment areas as large as 19,000 ft³.
SAFEGUARD Portable HEPA-Filtration Systems are equipped for creating negative pressure containment or use as a recirculating air scrubber. SAFEGUARD units capture particles in three or four filter stages with exceptional dirt holding capacity, including a final-stage HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.97% @ 0.3-micron particles. System operates safely on a 120 V/15 amp electric circuit with power to spare.
SAFEGUARD PAS1600SHS Portable HEPA-Filtration System Specifications
- Airflow - Two speed model up to 1,900 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH @ 19,000 ft³
- Maximum Blower Static Pressure - 4.7" water gauge
- Net Weight with Filters - 131 Lbs
- Shipping Weight - 153 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 24.75"L x 27.5"W x 38.625"H
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Peak Operating Amps - 8 amps
- Electrical Safety - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Motor/Blower - 1.5 HP high-efficiency/backward curved
- Controls - Protected recessed controls, Off/High/Low speed selector switch, power indicator lamp, separate ‘Replace Pre-filter’ and ‘replace HEPA’ lamps, digital operating hour meter
- Differential Filter Pressure Gauge - 5" diameter magnehelic gauge
- Cabinet Material - 20 gauge stainless steel construction with solid rivets
- Built-in Dolly - Two-wheel dolly with 12" solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for easy movement and control
- Easy to Replace Pre-Filters - Hinged and latched pre-filter access door with a full perimeter gasket seal to protect against dirty-air bypass
- Pre-Filter Mounting - Separate slide-in compartments for up to 3 pre-filter stages
- Inlet/Outlet Manifold - 12" inlet/outlet collar designed for attachment of flex duct, lay-flat duct (outlet only), or high static tools
Replacement air filters used with the PAS1600S portable air scrubber:
H2003 - First Stage FIBER-TRAPPER Particulate Pre-filter
H2002 - Second Stage MERV 6 Pleated Particulate Pre-filter
H242406DG - Final Stage 6"-Deep 99.97% HEPA Filter
VL2024 - Optional Third Stage VAPOR-LOCK MERV 6 Activated Carbon Filter
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST
PAS1600SHS Instruction Manual - Read or download the Instruction Manual for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PAS1600SHS portable air scrubber.
PAS1600SHS Media Replacement Schedule - Read or download the Media Replacement Schedule for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PAS1600SHS portable air scrubber.
PAS1600SHS Brochure - Read or download the Brochure for your Abatement Technologies, Inc. PAS1600SHS portable air scrubber.