Contain Hazardous Airborne Particles Released During Water Restoration and Mold Remediation Projects
The new SAFEGUARD Portable Air Scrubbers from Abatement Technologies® deliver more bang for your buck compared to other negative air filtration devices. SAFEGUARD models have the features you are looking for such as powerful airflow, low amperage draw, a lightweight and mobile design–all at an affordable price! Plus, SAFEGUARD Portable Air Scrubbers come with the unmatched quality and reliability you expect from Abatement Technologies, the industry leader for high performance HEPA-filtration systems.
SAFEGUARD Portable HEPA-Filtration Systems are equipped for creating negative pressure containment or use as a re-circulating air scrubber. SAFEGUARD units capture particles in three or four filter stages with exceptional dirt holding capacity, including a final-stage HEPA filter tested and certified to capture at least 99.97% @ 0.3-micron particles. System operates safely on a 120 V/15 amp electric circuit with power to spare.
The general purpose SAFEGUARD PAS1600S model is designed to capture and contain airborne particles and odors on a wide range of jobs, from water restoration to mold abatement to construction and remodeling. This versatile two-speed model can provide up to 1,600 cfm peak delivered airflow, and maintain 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in areas as large as 16,000 ft³.
SAFEGUARD PAS1600S Specifications:
- Airflow - Two speed model up to 1,600 cfm
- Air Changes Per Hour - 6 ACH @ 16,000 ft³
- Maximum Blower Static Pressure - 3.0" water gauge
- Net Weight with Filters - 124 pounds
- Shipping Weight - 153 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 24-3/4" x 27-1/2" x 38-5/8"
- Power Supply Requirements - 120 volts AC, 60Hz, 15 amps
- Peak Operating Amps - 7 amps
- Electrical Safety - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety
- Motor/Blower - 0.9 HP standard efficiency/squirrel cage
- Controls - Protected recessed controls, Off/High/Low speed selector switch, power indicator lamp, separate ‘Replace Pre-filter’ and ‘replace HEPA’ lamps, digital operating hour meter
- Differential Filter Pressure Gauge - 5" diameter magnehelic gauge
- Cabinet Material - 20 gauge stainless steel construction with solid rivets
- Built-in Dolly - Two-wheel dolly with 12" solid, non-marking rubber rear wheels, 360° swivel front casters and a secure top handle for easy movement and control
- Easy to Replace Pre-Filters - Hinged and latched pre-filter access door with a full perimeter gasket seal to protect against dirty-air bypass
- Pre-Filter Mounting - Separate slide-in compartments for up to 3 pre-filter stages
- Inlet/Outlet Manifold - 12" inlet/outlet collar designed for attachment of flex duct, lay-flat duct (outlet only), or high static tools
Replacement air filters used with the PAS1600S portable air scrubber:
H2003 - First Stage FIBER-TRAPPER Particulate Pre-filter
H2002 - Second Stage MERV 6 Pleated Particulate Pre-filter
H242406DG - Final Stage 6"-Deep 99.97% HEPA Filter
VL2024 - Optional Third Stage VAPOR-LOCK MERV 6 Activated Carbon Filter
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST