The Cooper Bussmann low peak time delay KRP-C series fuse safeguards your electrical systems from accidental downgrades with this fuse. The time delay feature allows for short amount of overload before shutting the circuit down which is tolerable to your equipment and keeps you from replacing fuses unnecessarily.
Dimensions: 10.75" (L) X 5" (W)
Package Quantity: 1
Maximum AC Voltage: 600v
Amperage Rating: 2500
AC Interrupting Ratings: 30000 at 600v
Fuse Class: Class L
Time Delay: Yes
The fuse features the following:
• Class L all purpose silver element to protect from both overload and short circuit damage when used with high capacity systems such as mains and large feeders.
• The filler is composed of high grade silica sand speeds up the response time of the fuse to short circuits by having a quenching effect on the fuse arc.
• 99.9% pure silver fuse element gives this unit a high class L, all purpose conductivity, low watt loss and low operating temperature at normal current levels.
• Maximizes total clearing I2t fault energy let-through.
• High quality construction of glass melamine and silver plated end bells afford you peace of mind that your systems are safe.
• Selective coordination ratio of 2:1 prevents electrical shutdowns from extending beyond the failed circuit so your other functions are not also cancelled.
• Time delay feature has a four second minimum before shutting down.
• UL listed – Special Purpose, Guide JFHR, File E56412
• CSA Certified – (200,000 AIR), Class 1422-02, File 53787
• Class L per CSA C22.2, No. 248.10
The KRP-C fuses are constructed of:
• Glass melamine tube with silver plated end bells and blades
• High grade silica sand filler to quench fuse arc.
• O-ring seals to maximize pressure build up during current limiting action