The Abatement Technologies H2000L-PAS is a multi-use air filtration machine equipped with a pre-filter and a HEPA filter that are capable of filtering many airborne contaminants. An optional carbon pre-filter is also available for capturing low concentrations of odors, vapors, gases, and volatile organic compounds. In addition to providing HEPA filtration, the H2000L can be used in negative pressure or recirculation mode. The H2000L-PAS is capable of variable speed air flow from 1,200 CFM to 2,000 CFM.
Features of the HEPA-AIRE H2000L-PAS:
- Dual Operating Speeds: 2,000 CFM (High) & 1,200 CFM (Low)
- Standard 6" deep 99.97% efficiency HEPA filter individually tested and certified at 2,000 CFM. Also accepts 12" deep replacement 99.97% HEPA filter high performance motor and blower
- Back panel-mounted controls for added convenience
- Two fixed and two locking 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
- Attached exhaust collar for 12" flex duct manifold (not included)
This product cannot be ship by UPS; it must be shipped by Common Carrier. At checkout you will not have any UPS shipping options available, you should choose option 7 to “Request a Common Carrier shipping quote”. You will typically be provided with a quote to ship your order within one business day. Once you approve the shipping quote your credit card will be charged for the shipping quote amount and your order will be shipped.
For further help and information please call an Abatement Technologies water restoration specialist toll free:
Mon-Fri 8 AM - 5:30 PM EST